CAIB Level I: Explores all aspects of Personal Lines Insurance Coverages
Topics covered include: General Insurance, Government Regulations, Homeowners’ Wordings and Extensions, Farm Coverages, Automobile Insurance & Endorsements, Broker Ethics and Travel Insurance.
CAIB Level II: Explores many aspects of Commercial Property Coverages
Topics covered include: Risk Assessment, Fire Policy, Named Perils and Commercial Building, Stock & Equipment Broad Form Wordings/Extensions, Transportation and Contractors Coverages, Bailees, Crime and Business Interruption Insurance.
ITAC’s course fees include access to online content (pre-work, practice quizzes and exercises), class workbook and practice exam.
Note: CAIB Exams and manuals are not included in our pricing. You must register for the national exam sitting through your local Broker’s Association. Your exam fee should include your CAIB manual, a Study Guide and a Student Resource Guide.
CAIB Level III: Advances further into Commercial Lines Coverages
Topics covered include: The Law, Liability Exposures, Commercial General Liability (CGL) Wording and other liability wordings. Commercial Automobile, Marine Cargo, Aviation Insurance, Surety Bonds and Risk Management are also covered.
CAIB Level IV: Explores the many aspects of Managing an Insurance Brokerage
Topics covered include: Planning, Organizing, Human Resources Management, Leading, Monitoring, Customer Relationship Management, Technology and Financials.
Option 1: Online
Option 2: Classroom
$ 700Per Person
- Classes will be conducted at the ITAC training center, located at 250 Brownlow Ave., Dartmouth, NS.
- Classes will be offered either as a 2-4 day immersion program or evening class sessions.
- * Minimum numbers required
Option 3: On Location
Call for a Quote(902) 468-8631
- We are prepared to come to any location where the need warrants*.
- ITAC will take care of arranging the training facility to accommodate the group.
- ITAC has successfully conducted these courses exclusively for the staff of one broker*.
- This format allows the additional benefit of promoting a Team Building environment with only your staff in attendance.
- * minimum numbers required
These are all three-day courses designed to prepare the participants to write the national IBAC examinations. We offer courses for all four levels of the CAIB program.
We have maintained an excellent success rate in terms of examination pass.
Our online and webinar options allow you to reduce travel expenses and time away from your families.
Employers: you can schedule group training onsite or off-site (bring ITAC to your boardroom). Weekends are not a problem!
Note: CAIB Exams and manuals are not included in our pricing. You must register for the national exam sitting through your local Broker’s Association.
How to Become a Broker
Step Level Licensing
In effect as of January 1, 2007, there are 3 levels of insurance broker licenses:
- Level One Brokers need to be supervised by level two or three brokers.
- Level Two Brokers can work without supervision.
- All offices must have at least one Level Three Broker.
Please refer to Insurance Agents License Regulations in your province for complete details.